Microsoft Office is a set of productivity tools that have transformed the way we think of computers. It is an international corporation which has been providing ease to everyone. No matter in what field or industry you work, Microsoft has been able to help each and everyone to improve their work efficiency and perform their tasks in better ways.
Since the 1990s, Microsoft has released a number of versions of Office like Office 2019, Office 365, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007. All these applications and subscriptions are available on Office.com/setup. This group of inter-linked applications, online services, and server applications has together represented the Microsoft Office suite.
MS Office Desktop Applications
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft InfoPath
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- OneDrive for business
MS Office Server Applications
- Microsoft Exchange
- Outlook on web
- InfoPath Forms Services
- Office Web Apps Server
- Microsoft Project
- Skype for business
What makes “Microsoft Office My Account” important?
- For being able to install Microsoft Office suite on your device, it is the primary step to have an Office My Account. By using Office My Account, you can quickly get access to the full range of Office applications, services, and servers.
- If you have MS Office account, you can sign in to Xbox Live, Outlook mail, Windows Phone, OneDrive, and more. Also, you can easily purchase subscriptions and copies of various Microsoft Office versions on Office My account page.
- You can also purchase some specific applications, renew your subscription, have product updates, and perform different tasks on your Office My Account. Just visit www.office.com/myaccount to access your Microsoft Office account.
How to create Office My Account?
It is always an essential thing to know about how you can create an Office account because, in order to be able to avail the numerous benefits and perks of Microsoft Office setup, one needs to have an Office account. Follow these simple steps to create one:
- Launch your web browser and enter office.com/setup.
- Click on Sign In option.
- In the Sign In page, tap on the link “Create a free Microsoft Account.”
- Enter the required information such as your name, password, alternate email, date of birth, etc.
- If you are looking forward to keeping your Office account separate from your personal email account, you should then tap on “Get a new email address.”
- In order to confirm that you are not a robot, type in the text displayed in the captcha.
- After that, you need to click on the Create Account button.
- Additionally, you can place a tick-mark on the promotional offers box if you want to subscribe to Microsoft offers.
- Now, you need to go to your email account.
- Tap on the verification email sent by Microsoft.
- Click on Verify, and you can start using your Microsoft My Account straight away.
Things you can perform on Office My Account page
If you want to set up Microsoft Office, the first thing you will need is to go to Office My Account page. Here you will find what you can do if you have a valid Microsoft Office 365 subscription:
- Manage your Microsoft Office account.
- Start sharing your Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
- Get started with Microsoft Office online services such as Skype, OneDrive and Skype for the web.
- Contact Office experts and get professional support and help.
How can I renew my Office 365 subscription with a product key?
You can easily renew or extend your Office 365 for home subscription with a product key. To do so, follow these steps:
- First of all, go to Office.com/myaccount.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account associated with Office 365.
- Go to the Payment & Billing tab.
- Here, under the Payment settings, you will get to see “Have a prepaid card or code for Office 365 Home?” option, you need to select “Redeem a card or code.”
- Doing so will redirect you to use your Microsoft account. Tap Next.
- After that, you will be able to put in the product key you have been supplied.
- Now, you will need to set the Country and Language, then select “Next.”
- Here, you will be asked whether you want recurring billing or not. You will have to enter the credit card details if you leave the tab on for recurring billing.
- At last, select “Next” to complete the process.